in:play is a revolutionary new kind of music player with a unique navigation system and a powerful, intuitive gesture-based interface. in:play's 'Deep Context' navigation system lets you quickly find and play the music you want.
With in:play, endless selection screens, tiny buttons, and unreadable text are a thing of the past; in:play makes exploring your music library fun again.
- Access to your entire iTunes™ Music Library
- Beautiful, typographically-based presentation
- Swipe forwards and backwards through your song queue
- Select a song on your selection screen and simply swipe right to play
- Tap to play/pause
- Innovative and intuitive interface that allows you to easily browse through your entire music library from whatever perspective you choose
- A patent-pending navigation system we call ‘Deep Context’ which enables you to browse through your entire library without ever having to comb through endless pages of lists and screens. in:play gives you all the power of traditional song lists while eliminating annoying, hard to read, and difficult to use list-based interfaces. With in:play, every song is just a tap away.
- Tap and slide your finger on the Artist/Album/Song area to switch between playing all your songs, or just songs from the current artist or album
- Pull down to show a full selection screen - a more traditional way to navigate through your library
- Quick access to your common media controls at the bottom of the screen.
- Specialized themes optimized for optimal viewing in both bright and dark conditions
- Add anything to your custom in:playlist on the fly by tapping the screen with two fingers, or from the selection screens by swiping. (add a song or even a whole album or artist)