Record your song ideas and demos on this 4-track device.
J4T Multitrack Recorder is a basic 4-track recorder. Great for recording your song ideas and demos.
* 4 tracks with individual volume-controls
* Export to .wav or .mp3 for desktop editing.
* Import music files (.wav and .mp3).
* Adjustable samplerate.
* Sync option for phones where tracks are out of sync.
* Copy-function for quick duplication.
* Mix multiple tracks down to one to free up tracks
* Stereo panning
* Track editing (cut/copy/paste)
* Setting loops
* Adding effects (reverb/delay etc.)
-The permission for reading logs is used only for reading system values necessary for reducing latency.
-On some phones the recording track is still out of sync. The sync-screen can be used for manual correction.
-On some phones plugging in headphones mutes the sound. The only workaround so far has been to try with different headphones.
-Samplerates higher than 11025 can be problematic on slower phones.
-The app doesn't work well on the Samsung Spica and the Samsung Moment.
-If you experience bugs or issues on your phone, please let us know about it by sending an email so we can try to fix it.
MP3 Decoding/Encoding specifics:
For mp3-import the app uses the JLayer-MP3 Library from the JLayer Project: http://www.javazoom.net/javalayer/javalayer.html.
For mp3-export the app uses LAME from the LAME Project: